Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sum Sum Summer Time



Summary of summer:-

 

Summer is an important season for the social agenda of individuals

Generally, the summer season in most regions of the world has an evident increase in tourism

Outdoor activity is also a hobby, taken by many people during this season, due to the warmer and more favorable conditions

 

Activities in summer time:-

 

Summer is my happiest time of the year

Dear friends during the summer time defiantly u will feel bad... Because of hot so better u go for outdoor activates. In summer vacation go to some hill station or to some beaches with your friends to refresh your mind I really tell you., You will enjoy a lot... 

 

In the summer season I will be go to swimming with my friends 

sometimes I will going to hill stations like ooty, kodekenal...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment